Choosing a new front door is a major decision, with style, aesthetics, cost and security being the deciding factors for many homeowners. At Total we offer our customers doors in a huge range of styles, materials and colours. Traditional or modern, aluminium, PVCu or composite, single or double doors – whatever your preference, we have the perfect door for you.
Manufactured to comply with recognised standards for stability, thermal insulation, fore and safety glazing, our doors are built to last. With security and insulation being at the forefront of customers’ requirements, we use only the highest quality profiles, which are subjected to rigorous inspections, impact, wind and rainwater tests.
Aluminium Entrance Doors
Our aluminium Entrance Door systems create single or double door assemblies that open inwards or outwards. They are designed to be compatible with other products in the range.
Aluminium doors from Total are a popular choice as they are versatile, available as single or double doors (either inward or outward opening) and come in a range of colours and styles. They are also virtually maintenance free.
- Single or double doors, inward or outward opening.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Wide choice of colour finishes.
- Compatible with other products in the same range.
- Suitable for installation in new-build or refurbishment projects, particularly residential, educational and light commercial applications.
PVCu Entrance Doors
Residential Doors with an outer frame depth of 60-70mm may be produced in a variety of styles and are available as single or double units. Offered as internally glazed or externally glazed, either open-in or open-out, with the option of standard frame cill or medium/low threshold, suitable for wheeled traffic. Composite PVCu smooth skin or feature infill panels can be supplied in white or woodgrain, either standard or steel reinforced treated core. Welded or mechanically jointed midrails maybe fitted if required. The option of curved or angled head and top rails, to suit design requirements is an additional feature.
- Acrylic modified high quality impact resistant white PVCu extrusion, producing a rigid multi-chambered profile.
- Leaf styles and top and bottom rails, together with outer frame jambs are reinforced for strength and security with galvanised multi steel sections within the profile central cavity.
- Glazing options include patterned glass, Georgian bars and leading, all internally glazed with post co-extruded beads or externally beaded with snap-in hook beads or security clips.
- The residential door is ‘Secured by Design’ hallmarked.
- Double Bubblex weatherseals ensure the performance meets requirements.
- Handle furniture is available in a variety of finishes, as lever/lever or lever/pad, depending on application.
- Butt hinges with security pin or the option of fully adjustable hinges can be supplied.
- Additional hardware, such as security devices, letter-boxes, hold open arms etc., are offered as extra.
- The doors are fitted with secure multi-point hook bolt locks that have undergone type approval testing to PAS 023 and PAS 024.
- Double Doors the slave leaf can be secured by means of flush bolts, finger-bolts or shoot-bolts activated by lever handles to provide a locking frame for the master leaf.
Composite Entrance Doors
Available in nearly 17 billion different combinations, composite doors from Total comprise a PVCu outer frame and a GRP compression moulded door slab. Composite doors have been developed to improve security in locking and in the strength of the door slab thus creating a much more effective door in terms of weather resistance and as a barrier to burglars and intruders.
- GRP compression moulded skins, choice or external colour, white internal with a polyurethane thermally insulated core.
- Locking mechanism is ‘Secured by Design’ hallmarked and tested to PAS23 and PAS24.
- Deep throw bolts.
- Dedicated 70mm fully welded chamfered composite door outer frame specifically designed to work with 44mm door leafs incorporating weatherseal channels.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement.
- Colour matched glazing cassette.
- Hardware fully suited in gold, chrome and black.
- Each door uses 3no 100mm butt hinges, flag hinges available as an upgrade.
- Three keys provided.
- Low threshold option available.
- Dedicated transom