Designed to make rooms appear lighter, brighter, airier and more spacious – almost an extension of the garden – our Sliding Patio Doors are perfect for homeowners who enjoy outdoor living.
Manufactured using high quality aluminium or PVCu, sliding patio doors from Total have advanced security features including multi-locking systems and steel reinforced frames. Insulated frames and weather-tight seals let sunlight and warmth in during the summer whilst keeping wind and rain firmly shut out during the colder months.
Available in a range of finishes and colours, homeowners can customise their doors by selecting the handles and glazing options that best suit their tastes and requirements. Virtually maintenance-free, sliding patio doors from Total are practical, aesthetically pleasing and durable.
The Confort 125 thermally insulated sliding and lift-sliding system is durable, stable and robust. The system is available in a 1, 2 and 3 rail version, so a 6-leaf sliding door is perfectly feasible. With a maximum vent weight of 240kg for the sliding and 300kg for the lift-sliding version, large glazed areas are easily attainable. Confort 125 belongs to ‘Eurosystem’, the new generation of modular systems within the RC Systems product line.
- A combination of strong profiles and stainless steel rollers with polymide support, allows Confort 125 to be used for glazed areas up to 2.5m (height) for the sliding version.
- Stainless steel rollers are self-levelling which assures that the vent glides effortlessly, even up to a maximum weight of 240kg. Stainless wheels to not deform so guarantee a long life performance.
- The lift-slide hardware allows vents up to 300kg with glazed areas up to 2.8m
- The vent profiles with a building depth of 50mm accommodate glazing from 2 to 35.5mm
- Confort 125 is compatible with other RC System products such as our conservatory, turning and curtain wall system.
- Efficient water evacuation is ensured via punched drain holes and integrated sealing plugs.
- Hi-fin brush gaskets ensure perfect weather resistance in the sliding version.
- Brush draught excluders, positioned centrally between each vent, keep the sliding doors draught free.
- The glass fibre reinforced polymide strips ensure good thermal insulation. The synthetic protection gutter offers an increased thermal protection.
- The gutters section frame allows the internal floor finishes to be flush with the inner frame and avoids thresholds.
- Both frame and vent are assembled using eccentric or press corners. Corner chevrons guarantee a perfect aliniation of the corners.
- All profiles are prefabricated using specially designed punching tool, Drainage holes, vent cut outs and holes punched for the eccentric cleats are therefore very precise ensures fast and accurate assembly