Aluminium Casement Windows
Aluminium casement window systems create side or top hung windows and fixed lights as individual elements or as truly coordinated assemblies and glazed screens. The system’s capabilities and range of options, including those providing structural performance are particularly comprehensive and can accommodate most fenestration requirements.
Aluminium – Key Features
- Versatile and comprehensive – creates top or side hung or fixed light windows and glazed screens.
- Internally or externally beaded.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Wide choice of colour finishes.
- Security designed into system and hardware options.
- Optional trickle ventilators to meet Building Regulations needs.
- Wide range of framing casement and glazing bead profile options.
- Can incorporate mullions and transoms with structural capabilities.
- Suitable for installation in new build or replacement projects in residential, commercial or public buildings.
- Can be integrated with other products from the same range.
- Superior thermal performance.
- Chamfered or ‘softline’ profiles available to achieve traditional or contemporary appearance.
- Standard or heavy-duty options available.
These 60-70mm depth, integrated open-out windows are available in a variety of single or multi-light styles, using top hung vents, side hung casements and fixed lights, either internally or externally glazed, in white wood grain on white or wood grain finish, fabricated to BS7412. Round head, circular or lancet windows may be supplied depending on size, style and application.
PVCu – Key Features
- Acrylic modified high quality impact resistant white PVCu extrusion, producing a rigid multi-chambered profile.
- Specific members are reinforced with galvanised multi steel or aluminium sections within the profile central cavity.
- Double-glazing can be supplied using 24mm or 28mm insulated sealed units.
- Double Bubblex weatherseals ensure the performance meets requirements.
- Vents and casements are hinged using stainless steel friction hinge, or the option of butt hinges with security pin.
- Locking or non-locking handles are available in a variety of finishes.
- Windows are fitted with mushroom-headed espagnolette or shoot-bolts for added security, both options with night vent facility.
- Trickle vents available as an optional extra.