Our Dualframe 75mm Reversible Window is designed to meet high-performance requirements in a variety of applications. A versatile product, it can be constructed to form fixed lights and reversible windows.
- Designed to be compatible with other products in the same range.
- Will couple with Elegance 52 Curtain Walling.
- Suitable for installation in new-build or refurbishment projects, particularly residential, educational and light commercial applications.
- All Dualframe products have dual colour capability, meaning that they can have differing finishes internally and externally.
- A wide range of polyester powder coat finishes is available to BS EN12206:1 2004.
These 60-70mm depth, internally beaded windows, allow easy and safe cleaning in high rise and inaccessible locations. The window can be completely rotated, without intruding into the room space. High security locking and child-resistant safety catches, combined with excellent weather tightness ensures a quality window of excellence.
- Acrylic modified high quality impact resistant white PVCu extrusion, producing a rigid multi-chambered profile.
- Specific members are reinforced with galvanised multi steel sealed within the profile central cavity.
- Double-glazing can be supplied using 24mm or 28mm insulated sealed units depending on thermal or acoustic requirements.
- Double Bubblex weatherseals ensure the performance meets requirements.
- Security features multi-point tongue bolt espagnolette, with night vent facility and lockable handles (dependent on fire egress requirements).
- Ventilators available as an optional extra controllable or permanent fitted into the head above the sash.