The Dualframe 55 Tilt Before Turn Window is part of a range of products designed to meet high performance requirements in a variety of applications. A versatile product, our Tilt Before Turn windows can be constructed to form fixed lights and can also be integrated with the Dualframe 55 Casement Windows.
- Suitable for installation in new-build or refurbishment projects, particularly residential, educational and light commercial applications.
- Designed to be compatible with other aluminium products in the same range.
- All Dualframe products have dual colour capability, meaning that they can have differing finishes internally and externally.
- A wide range of polyester powder coat finishes is available to BS EN12206:1 2004.
These all round locking, internally glazed open-in, 60-70mm depth windows provide good security and weather tightness. The tilt before turn operation provides improves child safety and the ability to carry out internal and external cleaning without risk – a vital consideration in high-rise applications. In the tilt mode the window offers secure ventilation, an important factor in ground floor installations. The option of curved or angled head and top rails, to suit design requirements, is an additional feature.
- Acrylic modified high quality impact resistant white PVCu extrusion, producing a rigid multi-chambered profile.
- Specific members are reinforced with galvanised multi steel or aluminium sections within the profile central cavity.
- Double-glazing can be supplied using 24mm or 28mm insulated sealed units.
- Double Bubblex weatherseals ensure the performance meets requirements.
- The Tilt before Turn safety feature ensures the ’tilt’ or ventilation option occurs first, followed by the ‘Turn’ or cleaning option.
- Locking mechanism comprises bichromate finished steel multi-point espagnolette locking, operating around the flat.
- A locking handle can be fitted for added security advised for ground floor applications.
- Trickle vents available as an optional extra.